Doctor and Dark Devotion
Can anyone tell me how Dark Devotion and Doctor's STATIC BLAST works ?
Since dark devotion transfert the terror radius to the obsession
Does using Static blast shocks survivors starting from the obsession ?
Can anyone tell me how Dark Devotion and Doctor's STATIC BLAST works ?
Since dark devotion transfert the terror radius to the obsession
Does using Static blast shocks survivors starting from the obsession ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nevermind I got my answer thx to the wiki
(Btw I know how I will do my 48 meters doc challenge now)
Thanks for the answer. I'm done with the challenge but this is very useful. I was actually thinking of what else I should equip with him beside Distressing and this gave me an idea. ☺️
if you use the Iri queen it counts as 2 progress for the 48 meter shock, they just have to run into each other far from you. It works best when hooking someone after a shock and just going as far away as possible.
hoo nice.
Thx for the tip