Pinhead/Cenobite lament configuraiton bug when survivor with it goes inside a locker

If a survivor holding the Lament Configuration goes into a locker, when opening the locker the chain hunt doesn't strart, and instead the timer just resets from 0.

It never worked like this, so it's a bug, recently shown in Otzdarva's experiment:

https://clips.twitch.tv/BreakableEndearingNightingaleBleedPurple-6sx1gWbWqgTzOhqo


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I think it always has worked like that, it's just that barely anyone knows about it. I only found out recently from a TikTok video with 133 views lmao.

  • @mikewelk said:

    I think it always has worked like that, it's just that barely anyone knows about it. I only found out recently from a TikTok video with 133 views lmao.

    NO, it never worked like that, what's supposed to happen is that after 10 seconds the chain hunt starts as if when you downed someone outside a locker holding the Lament Configuration. It has worked like that since the PTB of almost 2 years ago, and only now it's bugged.