25 of july is my birthday...
I would be really nice of the devs team to gift me something.... Cough cough (Nicolas Cage)
P/D: I had to tried
Tagged:
Mod
I would be really nice of the devs team to gift me something.... Cough cough (Nicolas Cage)
P/D: I had to tried
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's awesome, Nic Cage debuting in the Fog on your birthday!
Per the Forum Rules, though, posts asking or trading for in-game items are not allowed here.
But you will get a Happy Birthday from me, though! I'll remember too, Bee-lieve it! ๐ (You know because Nic Cage... "NOT THE-yeah I'll show myself out with this one lol)