Why can't wesker yeet people out windows?
I feel like this is a massive oversight. Can we make this happen? At the moment you just slam into air which is pretty lame. I want to throw someone at someone doing a gen on main street on haddonfield
I feel like this is a massive oversight. Can we make this happen? At the moment you just slam into air which is pretty lame. I want to throw someone at someone doing a gen on main street on haddonfield
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
While it would be a cool visual it would massively mess up his gameplay which currently extremely solid and feels good. It's be a while since we had a killer whose power didn't lowkey just screw them over cause it has some weird interaction.
Would look funny for sure, but gameplay wise that is nothing but a nerf.
He would became very unpopular. I am mostly captured at vaults meaning Wes hits me and picks me up. With the throw people would use dash for this purpose less frequently.
Well it could but it chluld injure still it could do the flip animation form when you go down