How Do You Complete This Doctor Challenge?
I've had 3 games Shocking them, Blasting them, and now I just tried it with Distressing and still no results.
I've had 3 games Shocking them, Blasting them, and now I just tried it with Distressing and still no results.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You may need to use that add-on that allows shocked survivors to shock other, nearby survivors?
Yeah I'm thinking Iri Queen might be the play.
use Iri Queen with monitor and Distressing plus the purple calm add on on The Game and use static Blast in chase:)
As I see this comment I just actually had that exact game happen just without Monitor. lol