Something happens this last day?
Two day in a row, I only faced ONLY tunneler and campers(in 11 games, it was only that), and I only do two games in killer side to get bully squad...
There's not event yet, no bloodpoint bonus or event... So... It is normal? Before that, you got 50/70% of the game with kind of people, now, i got that each match
Or maybe I did something wrong maybe? Because... Lightweight or shadowborn is now toxic?
And I got a full slugging when I take a cake with me in survivor side... I'm really starting to be exhausted, after having taken a break of more than two months
Comments
If not all my game was like that, me too, but here, it not even seems 'always" it was all my game
My last one, a Wesker was chasing me all the game, he first hit a Jonah and immediatly drop the chase when he see me, he even refuse to hit other survivor who try to "bodyblock" or taking a protection hit and just, trying to catch me
I never got that
New usual DbD players behavior.
And if you play soloQ, you will see that there are many many survivors running the killer towards other survivors on purpose now aswell.
I have not seen such a toxic community anywhere else, even on LoL it is not as toxic.
I have the same point than you, I find this community more toxic than the Riot Community... It's just... Sad
Here, I play as Wraith, One Yui seems pretty strong, the Bill, a toxic survivor, The two of them was dead, with just a meg and a feng min in dead hook remaining
Searching the Meg for making everyone in dead hook... Impossible, I hit the feng, hook her and going to search the trap, and there, I find the meg, and let her escape, in the end game chat, the two survivor, meg and feng, was mad at each other and become more aggressive, I was amazed to see that