I think pyramid Heads remove buff was good

Ok the reason I think it was good is because survivors that know how to avoid would be ok but if pyramid Heads range move inflict torment it would be a great advantage against survivors that know how to avoid it I seen the issues with this buff the killer can camp the caged survivors so I think that the dev can make it were it's balance so there is a way it survivors can play if you got a way to make it balance say it

Comments

  • A long time ago, I wished that torment wasn't a thing and cage was something that you could regardless... but also that ds and hook related perks still worked as normal while doing it.

  • The devs listened and did the right thing.

    The cages have that special ability of being immune to any post-hook perks and protection, so it made sense for the Rites of Judgement to have plenty of counterplay, so players were not guaranteed to be tormented. I like the fact the cages have this affect.

    However, when Punishment of the Damned was able to inflict torment it was almost impossible to avoid torment and the camping element was absolutely disgusting. Some streamers were even saying this would make him S-tier and I'd agree.

    I believe an add-on change would be more appropriate. If they wanted to revisit this idea, have an add-on which does this, so long as the survivor is healthy (injured avoids this), or turn it into the Nemesis affect and make it so Punishment of the Damned inflicts torment but it does not injure a non-tormented player. Of course, both options would be Iri add-ons IF they were deemed fair.

  • It was the right move. PH needs addon pass, his power is already in good place

  • His hooks should have been changed a long time ago. I am always looking for new mechanics as this game is stale asf currently so instead of "nah forget the mechanics because of X" perhaps fix X? Cages need updated to count as regular hooks. he can send you to one to save some time but hook/unhook perks should activate. That's actually the main reason I no longer play him is because I feel limited on perk choice. It also feels terrible to not be able to use the perks you brought because PH cages denies your entire build on survivor. They also could have put a range around cages or hooks where he can't use PoTD even with add-ons.

    In the end its faster an easier to just say F that instead of making the game better. These lazy ways of thinking is what has a lot of veterans bored right now. I will say once the game modes comes out that should help drastically with those issues....assuming they are good anyhow.