I have multiple requests/questions ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Hello person working at BHVR ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜„, I was wondering a few things about Dead By Daylight and I also have some requests: 1) Could you guys bring back quickscope deathslinger with an addon? Since you guys nerfed him nothing was a problem except how painfully slow his aiming sights now is ๐Ÿ˜ฉ, if there was an addon that would increase the speed a little that would make me super happy๐Ÿ˜Œ. 2) Please make Dead By Daylight scarier, and maybe also less competitive. Dead By Daylight is my favorite game but you can't deny that it doesn't feel scary anymore after a while. It is supposed to be a horrorgame so it would be cool if you guys found ways to genuily scare the players while playing the game. 3) Is there a way that I can get my own designed skin in the game? I saw that you guys do skin contests once a year but you have to be above 18 and in one of the select countries, but i have a really cool idea for a blight skin were he basicly has lava dripping out of him instead of the serum, with tiny volcano holes growing from his back and shoulder while his skin is made of dark red lava rock, and he's dressed up in this gold finish red metal ancient armor with decorational drawings on it while wielding a golded scythe, the story would be that he got captured by a phoenix worshipping cult that thought he was the chosen one, but he escaped and this is all that was left of him. I really want this skin in the game and i can even draw a 360ยฐ of it if you want and I will do it for free, I just really want this in the game๐Ÿ™‚. 4) Can you guys do more gore accurate mori's? I love when the mori's are more like mortal combat fatalities were you can see intestines and ripped skin being visilbe on the survivor. 5) Could you guys add new game modes? Everyone in the community wants this and it doesn't even matter much what it is, it could be prophunt, hide and seek, 2 killers vs 8 survivors, fighting back to the killer, etc. Now if anyone actually read this thank you so much for taking the time to do so because I genuily wrote this text instead of eating breakfast on a school day and it would be a shame if I did that for nothing. Thx again and byeeee๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ™‚

Comments