Foggy Reagent
Hello, I am writing with the help of a translator, so I apologize for the inaccuracy in the expressions.
This is my first discussion. And I want to start it with Fog. There is an offering in the game - a Bottle of fog, which either adds more fog or dispels it.
I've been in the game since 2016, I've found everything I can. And my gaming experience tells me - This Bottle is useless! Only 1% of the players take it.
For this, I want to appeal to the developers of this beautiful game that I love!
Don't you think that this useless offering should be removed, as they once did with "Moonlight * flower icon*" I watch a lot of streams on the game and play myself, and this offering takes less than 1% of the players. I don't understand what it's for. It does not help, does not improve or harm the game somehow, without making it not more difficult - not easier.
Therefore, I want to urge the developers to reconsider this offering. I think he should be removed from the game and return the bloodpoints for them.
thank you very much for your attention, all the best!
Comments
Again, sorry for the crooked translation!
The devs have just revealed that they will revise all offerings some time in the near future! Though if this one gets a change/removal we will see later