Extra Speed Burst without cheating
I just got hit by a Knight early in the match and had about 7 seconds of Speed Burst. In any case, it was enough to cross the map and escape the killer. This is the second time something like this has happened to me in my DBD career. (The first time was at the PTB when Blight was released. There I even had the speed burst until the end of the match)
I don't know if I should report this as a bug. I don't think it can be reproduced that quickly.
Has it ever happened to you that you got a speed burst without cheating? I'm curious if I'm the only one this has happened to. How am I supposed now to distinguish normal players from cheaters?ย Is this a shadow buff to survivors? Overcome basekit, just stronger? ๐
Offtopic: By the way, in the aftergame chat yesterday, a kind nurse told me that she could see my aura for a second at the beginning of the match. She had Lethal Pursuer, but I had Distortion.
Comments
I've never had this happen before, but it doesn't hurt to report it as a bug. If you include your log files that could give the devs some insight into what caused it.
It's a bug, I once got hit by a Myers and literally had my speed doubled (if not tripled) until I crouched. I think they fixed it though, it never happened to me again
Don't know if it will help the devs without video evidence but I'll do it as soon as I get home ๐