Frustration
Dear BHVR. You need to do something about frustration. This game is impossible to play.
The killers are disappointed by the impossibly simple repair of generators and a teabagging. After that, they are dead inside, they load into a new game and campping you on 5 generators, kebab you and do everything to spoil your impression of the game, because this was done to them in the last game.
I (being a killermain) fully support the mechanics against camping, but I also demand that the killers be given an advantage in the chase, so that camping against strong survivors is not the first strategy that comes to mind.
THE CHASE SHOULD BE MORE PROFITABLE THAN SEMI-AFK.
This is the best way to prevent camping. But simply strengthening the survivors will make playing for the killers even more frustrating. Both need improvements, or better to say changes.
Comments
Well, bHVR needs to take these in small steps. If a fix to Face-Camping makes it too hard to play for some people they will quit.
But Only-Face-Campers are not the only type of Killer, and why yes Ill tunnel and Face camp if I think its my best option, most of my games usually don't end up with me sitting still in front of a hook, in fact ill be bored out of my head before I Face-Camp.
Should it be that Anti-Face-Camping discourages people from playing Killer or Killrate then changes can be made and only then.