Two perks that need to be made baseline for both Survivor and Killer.

Unbreakable (without a cap on get ups and without the extra recovery speed) and Reassurance for Survivor. I know they're adding an anti-camp mechanic but I think it might be a bit problematic especially on 2 floor maps, Reassurance is a much healthier alternative. Corrupt Intervention and Shadowborn for Killer (you can make it rank 2 at 12 FoV increase instead of 15). This addresses major issues I face when I play either side. Slugging and camping is boring and unfun, getting gen rushed is boring and unfun which heavily promotes tunneling and camping which is why they've become issues themselves. Shadowborn simply because Killer FoV is awful, it's painfully low to the point where I actually just cannot play the game without it anymore. I started using it a week ago and trying to play without it feels so clunky and sluggish I do not understand how people play without it.

Comments