How can you play Nurse?

Don't you get bored looking at the ground like a quarter or more of the game?

Comments

  • Once you master her it's an easy 4K on any map because of her high skill ceiling. But, then again, how do you not get bored of slugging at five gens? That's a very valid possibility.

  • Yeah I HATE looking at the ground. Thats why I play as The Walking Menace

    The pure dread a survivor feels from looking at a full bloody Nurse slowly walking towards them...

    They know I could just blink through that window... but blocking it with Bamboozle makes them question themselves more.

    "Is this really happening?"

    "Why isnt she blinking?"

    "Oh my god ######### just blink!"

    "What a min- wha- is that Bamboozle!?"

    Once a Survivor knows theyre up against The Walking Menace, they know 2 things. They can run, and they can hide.

  • @Shroompy said:

    Yeah I HATE looking at the ground. Thats why I play as The Walking Menace

    The pure dread a survivor feels from looking at a full bloody Nurse slowly walking towards them...

    They know I could just blink through that window... but blocking it with Bamboozle makes them question themselves more.

    "Is this really happening?"

    "Why isnt she blinking?"

    "Oh my god ######### just blink!"

    "What a min- wha- is that Bamboozle!?"

    Once a Survivor knows theyre up against The Walking Menace, they know 2 things. They can run, and they can hide.

    Haha! It was a good read!

    I'm awful with Nurse and sometimes I resort to walking / using basic attack. Survivors just stand in one place as they don't get why I do not blink.

  • I play nurse when someone's annoyed me (for example a, SWF the round before) so that I can get an easy 3K/4K until I feel better. c:

  • @Shroompy said:

    Yeah I HATE looking at the ground. Thats why I play as The Walking Menace

    The pure dread a survivor feels from looking at a full bloody Nurse slowly walking towards them...

    They know I could just blink through that window... but blocking it with Bamboozle makes them question themselves more.

    "Is this really happening?"

    "Why isnt she blinking?"

    "Oh my god ######### just blink!"

    "What a min- wha- is that Bamboozle!?"

    Once a Survivor knows theyre up against The Walking Menace, they know 2 things. They can run, and they can hide.

    That's exactly how I feel when Nurses walk me down.


    I begin to wander if they brought that Iri add-on that gives her the basic movement speed of killers.