Doctor's lunge
Hey bhvr, for the past week or so there's been multiple times where I've whiffed/missed a shot completely that I know I should have hit.
I only play doctor so no idea if it's other killers too
Hey bhvr, for the past week or so there's been multiple times where I've whiffed/missed a shot completely that I know I should have hit.
I only play doctor so no idea if it's other killers too
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had a couple games where it happened too but doctors weapons is notoriously deceptive. I run the baseball bat so I know the ACTUAL length of the weapon.
maybe you installed a different monitor or changed the resolution? I also had misses after installing another monitor, I did not feel the distance
Nope ! I've had the same one for several months and I haven't changed any settings on it