Can I please stop getting stealth killers on Lery's and Midwich?
I am starting to think this is not luck. I get them even if the killer doesn't bring the offering. I am also tired of teammates bringing Midwich offering, please stop.
Add a second Silent Hill map so I don't have to get this one everytime someone brings Mary's letter.
Comments
Oof, personally as a killer I don’t fully like that map too. A lot of annoying areas and corners. They could make the mines from Downpour or something however
They could make the town of Silent Hill as well. Just having really bad games today, from teammates letting a survivor hit stage two while I'm getting chased and both working on the same gen, to Jake's trying to be youtubers and sucking at it, and killers facecamping or bleeding us out for whatever weird power trip they want to have.