New Survivor Perk: Last Resort
Hi. The other day someone posted a thread about being able to throw your item and it sounded really fun and got me thinking how it could be done without being too overpowered. Below is what I came up with. Thoughts?
Hi. The other day someone posted a thread about being able to throw your item and it sounded really fun and got me thinking how it could be done without being too overpowered. Below is what I came up with. Thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I liked that other post more tbh?
The tokens make sense (even tho I disagree with earning them, just start with 2 automatically), the item loses either all or half of it's current charges when thrown and Enduring literally only reduces pallet stuns, so unless they change it again then no.
I do think this perk would be really annoying it could probably be balanced somehow.