New trap modification.

As its a lot easier to add new mods rather than new traps, I think you could maybe add something that allows traps to trigger faster, or possibly even slower. I think this could change up gameplay a lot and be very good for the game.

Comments

  • For speedrunners, how about adding the Eagle Eye mod to the impaler? Increase the activation range from a single block to a 1-2 block radius, so if a raider tries to rush through the trap it will activate while they're approaching and kill them if they don't slow down.

  • @eyedeeoneohtee said:

    For speedrunners, how about adding the Eagle Eye mod to the impaler? Increase the activation range from a single block to a 1-2 block radius, so if a raider tries to rush through the trap it will activate while they're approaching and kill them if they don't slow down.

    dear god please eagle eye spikes <3

  • @JosephRobboMW said:

    As its a lot easier to add new mods rather than new traps, I think you could maybe add something that allows traps to trigger faster, or possibly even slower. I think this could change up gameplay a lot and be very good for the game.

    faster trap activation is something they can't afford to add. i origonally wanted it too, but after watching mountains of replays and watching streamers play live. i realize that opinion was based off my stupid good reaction times.