Add Game Voice Chat for SWFs

It's really hard to play with friends cross platform because there is no built in voice chat unlike most other cross platform multiplayer games. I'm on PS4 and if I wanna play with a friend on PC I have to use Discord on my phone which is incredibly inconvenient and takes away from the actual game.

I understand why voice chat with random teammates is not an option, but please do consider it for SWFs. Thanks :)

Comments

  • @CompleatBeet said:

    It's really hard to play with friends cross platform because there is no built in voice chat unlike most other cross platform multiplayer games. I'm on PS4 and if I wanna play with a friend on PC I have to use Discord on my phone which is incredibly inconvenient and takes away from the actual game.

    I understand why voice chat with random teammates is not an option, but pleade do consider it for SWFs. Thanks :)

    You do realise that you can talk through your headset on PS4 via discord call now right?

    Step 1: Link discord and PS4 to each other

    Step 2: Join a call on your phone

    Step 3: click "connect to PS4" in the call screen on your phone (If you don't see this setting you most likely need to update discord on your phone

    If everything is done correctly your PS4 will be added to the discord call.