What if Killer FoV works like this?
You have character's FoV and your camera FoV. It should be like survivors (or alot closer), except its gray'ed out outside 87 degree.
You have character's FoV and your camera FoV. It should be like survivors (or alot closer), except its gray'ed out outside 87 degree.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That would be borderline unplayable
Impressively, I think this would make my motion sickness worse.
I'd rather they just make FOV perks and have the perks just give a flat non stacking FOV with different values while also having a minor power(something like monitor and abuse). Think making survivors disappear on my screen even though I can see that area would be a bad idea. Might end up just causing more problems then it solves.