Boil Over Is Still A Perk I Despise

Just had a match on Haddonfield as Ghostface (yes, this is a rant post), which was already a huge pain since the map is mostly open and they make leaning on the hedge inconsistent, so I was already frustrated with the game halfway through the match.

A Meg had Boil Over and kept going into the basement of House of Pain but since no hooks spawned nearby, like nearby hooks physically just didnt spawn in, I was unable to hook her as a result, and the entire time she just tbagged and taunted me (I dont mind it too much, people will be people).

Im put in a situations where; 1. I cant hook her because there are no nearby hooks, 2. I can slug her because she has Flip Flop (plus all Generators would get done), 3. If all Generators get done, there is an Exit Gate right by her, she can crawl out with no issues whatsoever.

I seriously hate this perk's design so much, but I moreso hate how hook spawns are what makes this perk so frustrating. It feels like I cant do anything against it at times because Im at the mercy of hook RNG and map design.

Of course, the Meg ended up escaping, there was nothing I could do since every time she saw me she would run to House of Pain every single time, effectively making them invincible. They flaunted in post-game chat, as expect, I just ended up blocking them.

Comments