Disconnected from host
launcher Steam - every time i join a lobby it kicks me and says disconnected from host, I have already reinstalled the game verified my files, lots of other thing and nothing has worked. Please Help ME!
Tagged:
Pending
launcher Steam - every time i join a lobby it kicks me and says disconnected from host, I have already reinstalled the game verified my files, lots of other thing and nothing has worked. Please Help ME!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have exactly this bug.Thx BHVR....
Same :D
There's another gigantic thread in the bug forum (still unacknowledged by BHVR) called "Forcefully Kicked From Match" by Chesnoodle. I'd love if you added your support/voice there! We are actively being ignored by BHVR.