What do you think about it?
Hey guys, I love the game and I've been playing it for years, I see that finally the game is listening more to the community and it's getting better. Thanks to all the DBD DEVs and staff.
Now let's go to the post, I made a list of things that I think would be interesting to see in the game and I would like to know what you think about each one.
1 - The number that always appears when leveling the blood web, I don't think it's necessary, only when finishing the prestige.
2 - Why are there always more daily missions from killer than survivor? Why not one of each?
3 - Gain extra shards at prestige level 25/50/75/100 or when picking up a devotion.
4 - Having the option to arrange the characters alphabetically, higher prestige or favorites.
5 - Separate the lobby audio from the in-game audio. In game I like the audio higher, but in the lobby I prefer it lower, especially when leveling the web. It's really annoying having to keep changing the volume.
6 - The post game also needs some changes.
Does anyone remember to honor or answer if the match was fun? Cuz I don't. It's so small and in the corner that I don't even remember. You could copy the League of Legends honor mode, which shows people very large at the end of the game to honor. And have some reward monthly or every 3 months according to your honor. Shards? It was going to be an incentive to help reduce toxicity and give a little love to those who play and are not toxic.
7 - Currently the chat is censoring some random words (hook, david king...) while swearing and cursing are not. I'm from Brazil, does this also happen in your region?
8 - Speeches in all characters. This one I know is not top priority, but it would be really cool for the characters to have some lines in the lobby, as well as added for new characters. I wanted interactions from Claudette!
9 - The store needs some changes: have search functions, promotion markers (aurics, shards and both). And there are some old rift skins (like Dwight, Meg) that have returned but don't appear as a set.
10 - Some things I saw on mobile: Show the time of actions at the end of the match and history of matches.
Here are some ideas on how to further monetize the game:
11 - Although charms aren't super popular, I think old and new charms should go to the store.
12 - Stuff for the lobby: Poses, lines, background, dances...
13 - Wallpaper for the loading screen.
14 - Do all this and more with the best survivor of all: Claudette Morel, ICON!
Comments