Is it just me or is the matchmaking REALLY weird and wonky today?
Im playing again today for the first time in a few days i think, and things are just REALLy weird, i have no idea what the deal is
Anyone else experiencing this? afk people, trolly people, survivors just goofing around mixed in with like dedicated players
super not normal
Comments
All the backfilling from people dodging lobbies likely, usually happens aggressively on weekends.
It's been going on for a little while actually.
I think they widened the MMR brackets again for better matchmaking time. I played 14 different killers this week and all but 2 of them had one super sweaty match against a bunch of skilled survivors denying me more than 4-6 hooks, only to be followed up by a poor SoloQ team getting 12 hooked at 3 gens remaining. And then this literally repeated one after the other. I didn't have two consecutive wins/losses with the exception of Cannibal and Huntress, I ended up snowballing with them.
Survivor is the same. One match you get the P100 Blight that doesn't miss a single rush, only to get a trapper that you can spin around in the open 2-3 times.