Anniversary Crowns
In the 7th year stream was announced that the year 5 crowns will come back and I wanted to ask if anyone knows if they will be availably in the store and if not how they will be obtainable
In the 7th year stream was announced that the year 5 crowns will come back and I wanted to ask if anyone knows if they will be availably in the store and if not how they will be obtainable
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably they will share them as daily rewards or codes. Just be around if you really want these crowns.
well thanks man
If I remember correctly they said something about them being giveaways, so it's most likely going to be the way @MikaelaWantsYourBoon predicted.