Knight anti tunneling
What if when the knight hooked someone he had a cool down on his ability for like 30 seconds. I love the knight and I try not to be toxic when I play but it's too easy to tunnel and camp with him
What if when the knight hooked someone he had a cool down on his ability for like 30 seconds. I love the knight and I try not to be toxic when I play but it's too easy to tunnel and camp with him
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How does knight make an easier tunneler / Camper than other killers in particual? @shadowofkhaos13