Knight QoL change

I do not understand when playing Knight, why I have to back away quite a bit from a dropped pallet to actually be able to summon a guard to break it. I think I small QoL change would be to break the pallet via a guard whilst actually standing next to it.

Comments

  • Completely agree, it's a super annoying restriction. There's no real reason why you couldn't just summon the guard through the pallet, or summoning guards when you're close to a wall or ledge. It's especially dumb when it comes to dropped pallets like you mentioned, because Knight can already make trails and send his guards through dropped pallets. So why can't he summon them when in front of one?

    I have no idea why the restriction even is there in the first place, or if it is intentional. It makes Knight feel clunky to play.

    Either a button you can press to summon a guard to break a pallet, or to remove the lame restriction with standing "too close" to pallets or walls to place guards down would be great.