Can no longer see Latency in pre match lobby.
The other thread got locked without an explanation https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/343545/can-no-longer-see-latency-in-pre-match-lobby
Tagged:
Not a Bug
The other thread got locked without an explanation https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/343545/can-no-longer-see-latency-in-pre-match-lobby
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not sure if it was just because of it being the PTB, but I will say that I noticed the ping marker next to the ready button had returned even if there was no number. Again, could have just been PTB, but maybe that's why it was closed, it was fixed? This is a really frustrating issue for me being on West Coast. I constantly get VPN killers with 200+ ping and it just feels like there is nothing I can do.