Proxy camping

HI i have one question.. could u make that anti camp mechanice to work with proxy camp ? like if killer will again and again comes back to hook to secure you.. will meter still go fast ?

Comments

  • idk, they almost literally promised to preserve proxy camping in the online post about this.

    image.png
    Dead by Daylight’s Year 7 Anniversary broadcast has officially wrapped, and as per tradition, we’ve announced several live balance updates slated to arrive throughout the coming months.

    You would need to argue your case to bHVR why Proxy Camping is problematic to convince them like FaceCamping has been.

    As a Killer, I think ProxyCamping is fair strategy.

  • @Emeal said:

    idk, they almost literally promised to preserve proxy camping in the online post about this.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/3V5NBZH8U71U/image.png

    https://deadbydaylight.com/news/anniversary-gameplay-updates/

    You would need to argue your case to bHVR why Proxy Camping is problematic to convince them like FaceCamping has been.

    As a Killer, I think ProxyCamping is fair strategy.

    I mean, it is a bit strange when facecamping is a weak strategy compared to proxy camping


    Probably less fun to go against, but still.

  • @Ithiria said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3440249#Comment_3440249

    I mean, it is a bit strange when facecamping is a weak strategy compared to proxy camping

    Probably less fun to go against, but still.

    Facecamping is only used when you are a newbie or when a killer is malicious towards that one player.

    in both situations the Killer would be better off being somewhere else.

  • I swear it's like survivors just want to be loaded into an empty map with no killer just to do generators and leave.

  • Proxy camping at least requires the killer to patrol around the survivor. While more effective, it's possible to play around more than someone who just stares at the target.

    You can't sneak around a killers LOS when they're just staring at the rescue target.