Do the anniversary outfit sales reset after every week or no?
Just wondering how long I got to pick the discounted cosmetics up before they go back to full price.
Just wondering how long I got to pick the discounted cosmetics up before they go back to full price.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah pretty sure it’s one week for some outfits and then they change the selected outfits
there is a disclaimer in the in-game news where it should be stated how long exactly?
Ah, yeah! The banner in store doesnt have the dates. But on the News section the banner says MAY 23-30. So I guess they are going full price again after that!