What Non-Licensed, Original Killer would you rather see come into DBD?

Edit: Some of the Polls removed themselves, probably from filling in too much. So it's just these 4 options.

We've explored different genres of Killers. Western for Deathslinger, Gangster (I think) for Legion, Medieval Times with Knight, Sci-Fi with Singularity, and... Kpop for Tricker. So the question is, what other genres could we look into?

#1 A Pirate Killer (Simple and to the point, also who doesn't like pirates, I mean, c'mon...)

image.png

#2 Greek Mythology Killer (Medusa, Cerberus, Some unknown Greek God/Goddess that's evil, etc.)

image.png

#3 Pyro Maniac Killer (One word. FIRE.)

image.png

#4 Norse Mythology based Killer (We have a Knight, so why not a Viking.)

image.png


I might make a part 2 sometime later.

Comments

  • I'm pretty sure Pyrocynical is a YouTuber. And the word you were probably looking for is Pyromaniac :)

    Greek mythology characters are already part of an existing Collection, so imo it would be kinda weird to expand it on an actual character. Same goes for Norse one - I feel like characters from myths are better fit as skins, rather than full-fledged new killers.

    Pirate killer sounds like a fun concept. I wouldn't mind having one at all tbh. Though my main original "wants" are still Tepes-inspired vampire (the one we see in one of the Tome cutscenes) and a nun.

  • Greek mythology. Why I haven't thought about it? A Medusa would be terrifying with the ability to slow you down. Her gaze stunning you would be OP so a slowdown could work.

  • A creepy killer to make this more of a horror game.

  • @Elcopollo said:

    I'm pretty sure Pyrocynical is a YouTuber. And the word you were probably looking for is Pyromaniac :)

    Greek mythology characters are already part of an existing Collection, so imo it would be kinda weird to expand it on an actual character. Same goes for Norse one - I feel like characters from myths are better fit as skins, rather than full-fledged new killers.

    Pirate killer sounds like a fun concept. I wouldn't mind having one at all tbh. Though my main original "wants" are still Tepes-inspired vampire (the one we see in one of the Tome cutscenes) and a nun.

    Thank you for correcting me on that... ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

  • None of them are esthetics I'm particularly fond of....

    If I had to choose I guess I'd go pyromaniac because fire is cool I suppose.

  • I would want a fire-based killer, absolutely! All the other options could be pulled off well though. We do have a legendary skin on Oni that is the Minotaur, but I'm guessing you're after a complete fresh, original killer.