Controller on PC

On PC, I like to play a PS2 game at the same time(emulator).

While I play on the PS2 game, the inputs on the controller automatically affect the lobby I'm in, I may inadvertently unready, leave lobby, maybe even perhaps reset all settings because of it.

Would it be possible to make controller inputs focus based, kinda like the Mute Focus option, whereas if the game isnt the selected application, the controller remains inactive for the game?

Comments

  • Do you ever play with controller on DBD itself? I actually had the exact same issue while playing emulator on my PC while in DBD as well.

    If you're not going to use a controller for DBD, you can actually tweak the controller settings in Steams "Big Picture" mode, and unbind all actions from the controller for Dead by Daylight. That way, the controller won't mess around while you're in a different program.

    Though I agree completely that it shouldn't even be registering the inputs unless your games is focused. That's just bad programming from BHVR honestly.