i dont get my Daily Rewards
Are the Daily Rewards bugged ? because since wednesday i dont get any notification that i got the Daily Reward of the Day :/
Are the Daily Rewards bugged ? because since wednesday i dont get any notification that i got the Daily Reward of the Day :/
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I didn't notice mine yesterday either. Haven't logged on yet today.
Did not get anything on Thursday or today, so i assume it is bugged.
I got something today but I didn't get anything yesterday, nor did I get something wednesday either.
I didn't get the rift fragments yesterday but I maxed it out a few days ago, so I thought that was why. And I didn't get the BP today either, but I really didn't care much given the amount rewarded. But still, yes, it may be bugged or something.
I'm pretty sure they disabled the login rewards. There was a bug where some people got the entire rift completed for free.