Getting tired of my teammates killing themselves on hook
Just had a few games of my teammates dying on hook and I just hate it
like I know you're feeling frustrated for whatever the reason is but give it a break
I'm tired of that as soon as you get hooked you just die on hook like we're on 4 gens still but your literally the first person to get downed why make it harder for your teammates to play because you're being big baby about it?
What? Were you upset because you couldn't loop the killer properly? or was it because you had too many games with the same killer? who cares! if your getting salty over something stupid then literally take a break because you ruining games for your teammates
the only time when I find it ok to give up is when there is literally no hope like 2-3 people on their last hooks on a 5th gen see that's a reason to start being upset
Or dying so your teammates can try to get the hatch
it's just starting to get so frustrating playing with these type of people
Comments
I understand your frustration, but the way you described a hopeless situation at the end of your post… well, people have different opinions on what that is. Mayhaps these teammates of yours who ‘give up’ on hook believe the match is lost when they’re hooked. Maybe they see that as a hopeless situation because they see their teammates doing frivolous things. You dunno. 🤷♀️ It’s not always griefing. Sometimes people just don’t like the playstyles of players they’ve been matched with. If it’s really a bother to you, you should try SWF.
I would say those people that disconnect when the team doesn't do exactly what they expect, aka they aren't ready to accept the circumstances of random teammates, should look for premade teammates that fulfill their expectations.
Playing crappy is just being bad and part of random matchmaking, disconnecting is braking the rules and rightfully punished.
I speak from experience with a multitude of games with random matchmaking.
Either you (general) are prepared for everything that random queuing encompasses or look for a fix team.