Trying to find some likeminded killers
Hey there. Hope youre all enjoying the forums. Seeing if there's anyone else out there with a similar playstyle to me.
- Prefers M1 killers to Nurse, Huntress, Billy, Doctor?
- Hates tbagging, will never camp, but tunnels DS users.
- Loves Enduring and BBQ
- Finds Wraith and Freddy enjoyable to play
- Hates Swamp (who doesnt) and loves Suffocation Pit
- Plays for BP and for fun, not so much rank
- Doesnt dodge, as every game will provide a challenge
Just a fun little experiment I came up with. Interested to see how likeminded us killers are.
Comments
Hey, Doctor Dannieburger
let's go down your list one by one.
As you can see, there are some similarities
Ah, you and I are so different, Dannie :pirate: I...
However, we're agreed on the rest ;D
Hey man awesome! Super cool to hear everyones opinions and playstyles. Thanks for the input!
Hey ZiNc! Glad to see you on here. I know you love your Nurse haha. Awesome to hear what you have to say about your opinion and playstyle! Appreciate the collaboration!
Lets go down the list shall we
I play like every killer (except Leatherface) and I do soft-camp if I don't have something better to do like when exit gates are powered or open. That aside: yeah pretty similiar
I main hag so I don't think she counts as an m1 killer (wraith was my first killer however)
I camp if the survivors hook rush (best play in that situation) or if they were a special shade of toxic (flashlight clicking, teabags, last second switch etc.) otherwise its one trap under hook (to force both to crouch to and from it) and I leave.
yes so much yes (no BBQ yet though, the shrine is being cruel to me ;-;)
don't have Freddy but when the survivors are not toxic, wraith can be a blast.
agreed on so many levels
currently yes since I'm grinding for teachables + prestige on my hag, but ill be ranking after it (pray for me when I attempt that)
ill doge if I see someone I know is uber toxic or is waiting the time down to the last 10 seconds because I don't approve of last second switchers, or red ping because... just no.
as an extra, if the survivor wasn't toxic to me and they were having a bad game (DC's cause this usually) I do let them farm and escape.
Be me legoin main (or was before the rework that ruined them
Hates teabaggers
Will tunnel yes but hey gotta go the weakest link