Why do you disagree with the new map? It's good!

The ramp tiles are the best thing in this map and I love how stealth killers can use this map to their advantage. Y'all just a bunch of haters.

Comments

  • It's very, very cluttered. Even moreso than Borgo.

    I've also heard it's overstimulating on the eyes for some people, but I'm not sure how they'd go about fixing that.

  • Big, extremely easy to immerse on and they added windows to pallet walls so...

  • Its not cluttered, thats been proven wrong. The issue is it's very visually noisy and confusing.

  • We'll see. I'm more interested in seeing it in action after the PTB. It's always good to get initial feedback but let's wait till next chapter.

  • The map needs a little less clutter. Killers like Huntress and Billy are basically unplayable in the new map as far as I know. Even the Singularity has a little trouble on the map.

  • There's really good things on that map, but there's also a fair amount of bad stuff, like the sheer lack of line of sight and the many things that'll mess up collision.

    It's super pretty, and I love the cool weird ledge loop they added, but there are problems worth criticising.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    It's very, very cluttered. Even moreso than Borgo.

    I've also heard it's overstimulating on the eyes for some people, but I'm not sure how they'd go about fixing that.

    Yeah, I've been feeling sick every time I tried to play on that map. Makes me sad considering that it didn't look bad even from a gameplay perspective (few lines of sight but otherwise not bad). But it's not worth it getting headaches and nausea.

  • It’s too cluttered and too difficult to see anything on. It was basically impossible for me to track anyone at all.

  • @AetherBytes said:

    Its not cluttered, thats been proven wrong. The issue is it's very visually noisy and confusing.

    For it's size and configuration it is quite dense. While it looks great aesthetically a lot of people are reporting it doesn't feel great to play on. One of the biggest complaints I've seen is that there is so much going on visually that folks are having trouble distinguishing scratch marks from the environment. Also, people having varying levels of how much stuff they can deal with being on a map before it feels cluttered to them. Placement of things is also a factor the doesn't seem to be much clear space.

  • Im fine with the clutter. but im not fine is i dont know where im going half the time.


    dont know why the graphics are so mediocre tho? compared to haddonfield.

    ever map rework has been getting bad looking.

    redforest, temple graphics look bad compared to haddonfield

    also temple of purge is losing alot of personality