Keep disconnecting
This issue is only on dbd, but it keeps disconnecting me from host and I keep getting penalties for it, I don’t know why it only happens on dbd
Tagged:
Pending
This issue is only on dbd, but it keeps disconnecting me from host and I keep getting penalties for it, I don’t know why it only happens on dbd
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you switch tasks like Alt + Tab? Especially while loading a trial? Yes? Well don't do that, EAC could (!) be the reason for your DCs.
There is another thread in the Bug Reporting forum called "Forcefully Kicked From Match" by Chesnoodle, which has 90+ responses from those of us having the same trouble. I'd encourage you to add your voice there! No official acknowledgment from BHVR and we've been going around the merry go round with support for months.