Prime rewards
Is this the last Prime reward or are there more to come?
In the past you could see the other months ahead, but not anymore (or I'm looking at the wrong place).
Is this the last Prime reward or are there more to come?
In the past you could see the other months ahead, but not anymore (or I'm looking at the wrong place).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Chances are there’ll be a new series of rewards after this one.
I don’t see any reason for them to stop doing it now.
I looked up the last Prime Reward. It was released on 4/26/2023 and ‘ends’ on 5/26/2023. So if this is not the last Prime Reward (hope not) then we should get something tomorrow.
They really to re-release past rewards to everyone. Just add them to the store, ffs.