Can we make Smash Hit work with stuns in general?
As it is now it only works with pallets and if all pallets are broken it's useless.
Can it work with Blastmine, DS etc. At least then people might start to use it more often. (I know I would)
As it is now it only works with pallets and if all pallets are broken it's useless.
Can it work with Blastmine, DS etc. At least then people might start to use it more often. (I know I would)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wouldn’t be against that
blast mine into smash hit would be so funny, you're on the other side of the map and suddenly you get a speed boost, i'd for sure run it if it were like that
DS might also come back into meta with this change to Smash Hit.