New ash audio
When I selected the new outfit in the rift for the first time I heard ' OH NO!". Never heard that before I assume it's supposed to be the puppet? Who did the voice for that?
That IS new right?
When I selected the new outfit in the rift for the first time I heard ' OH NO!". Never heard that before I assume it's supposed to be the puppet? Who did the voice for that?
That IS new right?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It possibly the puppet cause it does talk now if you stay idle for long.
I heard "Dwight Senpai!" Aswell for the first time. That IS new right? Right...