Didn't receive login bonus?
I logged in earlier and didn't receive the 50,000 Bloodpoints. PC.
I remember having 1,666,500 BP when I got off the other day, so even if I had missed the news screen popup my BP amount didn't change.
I logged in earlier and didn't receive the 50,000 Bloodpoints. PC.
I remember having 1,666,500 BP when I got off the other day, so even if I had missed the news screen popup my BP amount didn't change.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have you tried logging in anew? Maybe it wasn’t available earlier when you tried?
if you are sure you didn’t get it and should already have then I guess you need to contact support as they can look into your account directly and see if it got stuck somewhere 😉
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Thanks. I'll submit a request.
I tried logging back in two times but nadda.
Have you solved it? I just not rewarded in the first BP day.
I haven't been getting the BP popup upon launch, but maybe I've been getting it? I haven't been tracking my exact BP amount since.
In the first day I didn't receive nothing, days after yes I did!