I hope we get a second Silent Hill map

If I am not wrong BHVR is currently developing a silent hill game. I hope when it comes out we also get a map for the realm. It should be the town of Silent Hill full of fog. We don't have a foggy map and the offerings are not good on most maps.

Comments

  • BHVR is not developing a silent hill game.

    silent Hill was made by Konami, not BHVR.

    Its true that Silent Hill games are in developement tho but i wouldnt get much hopes that BVHR is getting another licence.

  • Considering how it went with the first map, I hope not

  • @SleepyLunatic said:

    BHVR is not developing a silent hill game.

    silent Hill was made by Konami, not BHVR.

    Its true that Silent Hill games are in developement tho but i wouldnt get much hopes that BVHR is getting another licence.

    Aren't they developing Silent Hill: Ascension?