Thoses are actually some pretty sick images. I feel they should be official and BHRV could use them to promote the game. I usually don't like too much screenshots but when you play with them and put them like that, it looks nice.
@TheBretzel thanks so much for the kind words. Really appreciate it I love taking screenshots of the game but I don't think the devs would ever use them though I'm glad you like them. Thanks so much for the support
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thoses are actually some pretty sick images. I feel they should be official and BHRV could use them to promote the game. I usually don't like too much screenshots but when you play with them and put them like that, it looks nice.
Those are some crazy good screenshots! Nicely done!
@inspieos thanks so much for the kind words and compliment. Really appreciate it