Enhancing killer moris

With The Singularities new mori having gore, it seems to be impressing everyone, but I think about how basic it really is. The gore just enhances it, which isn’t a bad thing.

I feel like it just shows the potential there is with adding gore to other Moris. For example imagine if Huntress’ mori (which is already great) had more gore. I think a lot of “boring” old moris could become iconic with some updates.

Comments

  • Problem with adding gore to dbd is the risk of getting the game banned in some countries, in fact i do wonder if the ptb gore will make it to the live build.

  • @Smoe said:

    Problem with adding gore to dbd is the risk of getting the game banned in some countries, in fact i do wonder if the ptb gore will make it to the live build.

    I would be extremely disappointed if that happened. Dbd is suppose to be a slasher horror game and the worse gore we had before now was like hag pulling a red chunk out of her sleeves