Perk idea: Boon: TRICK OF FOOLS

Bless a totem to create a 24 meter radius of effect.

When the killers sniff the boon, it will be stunned and blinded for 3/4/5 seconds. and all survivors within the area when the killer sniffed the totem. They will gain Haste status with a 7% speed increase for 10/15/20 seconds.


(A simple perk to try to take advantage of the forgotten boon mechanic again)

Comments

  • So this is blast mine for boons? I like it, but I think it should just be a stun for 3/4/5 seconds, and reveal the killer's aura to survivors for 3/4/5 seconds.

    I like your idea though! Unique perk, something interesting for boons.

  • @dgbug said:

    So this is blast mine for boons? I like it, but I think it should just be a stun for 3/4/5 seconds, and reveal the killer's aura to survivors for 3/4/5 seconds.

    I like your idea though! Unique perk, something interesting for boons.

    I think it to help in the tome challengs of "stun the killer X times". And to be something simple for a new boon perk, we havent one since the ringu chapter