is it time to over hype the new perks yet? jk

Screenshot_20230523-144048_Chrome.jpg


This perk might actually get some usage. survivors have got any meta perks in a while I'm half joking but actually it been extremely good on the ptb. What yall think about? I like the new killer and the map as well. Behavior did excellent job.

Comments

  • It's a cool perk, seems pretty damn good, maybe even meta changing. Anti-exhaustion synergy is nice too, so you can't run it with Lithe or SB all that effectively. I think it shouldn't stack with other instances of Haste, but I don't really want to see it significantly nerfed at all.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    It's a cool perk, seems pretty damn good, maybe even meta changing. Anti-exhaustion synergy is nice too, so you can't run it with Lithe or SB all that effectively. I think it shouldn't stack with other instances of Haste, but I don't really want to see it significantly nerfed at all.

    yeahhh They kinda need to start putting a cap on things period. from healing speed, haste, regression, repair speed. Can't wait to run into two trolls running the all speed build lol

    blood pac, hope, made for this, and power of two