Best perks for survivor now?

I haven't played in a while and the perks I used before suck....maybe with the exception of spine chill but besides that are any of the boobs worth it?

Comments

  • You meant boons right? 🤣

    Nah, boons are garbage. The only good was CoH and it nerfed to ground with last patch. So don't bring any boons.

    I think We'll Make It or Botany are better options for healing someone. Botany + Self-Care is good too.

    For exhaustion SB and Lithe are good perks.

    Prove, WoO, Adrenaline etc are decent perks as well.

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    I haven't played in a while and the perks I used before suck....maybe with the exception of spine chill but besides that are any of the boobs worth it?

    I personally run WoW , Bond , SB and adrenaline, seems like quite a good build if you wanna try it out, can replace WoW with something like off the record

  • Perks don’t matter you need to learn the maps, Killers power and their add-one, how to play survivor properly. Perks do absolutely nothing if you are bad at survivor.

  • @TonyXSplash said:

    Perks don’t matter you need to learn the maps, Killers power and their add-one, how to play survivor properly. Perks do absolutely nothing if you are bad at survivor.

    I know how to play survivor lol I have over 7k hrs in this game, I just haven't played in a long time and these perks changes hit me outa nowhere