Daily rituals and player cloud id alternative.
Hello, my dear friends,
I would like to suggest an update to daily ritual generation. 99.9% of my rituals are killer ones. I understand this is a mechanic to encourage playing as killer, and I can't argue with that logic. I would however like seeing some survivor ones thrown in. I suggest a selectable option, perhaps it could be killer, neutral, or survivor, with the generator leaning, but not guaranteeing, towards the chosen option.
My suggestion regarding player cloud id is less cheerful, I'm aafraid.The amount of farming killers these days is approaching 50% for my games. A Ghostface runs about teabagging. A Freddie stands still, swiping his claws through the air. You all know the drill. It is making almost half the games unplayable, and I am at the point of reporting them. However, the reporting form asks for our player cloud id, and surely, there is a better way of identifying ourselves than entering a string longer than the declaration of independence. And it is not only farming killers. Hackers need to and must be reported, yet it is a nightmare of a process to complete.
Thank you all for your time, and warm regards.
Comments
I don't think anyone enjoys the reporting system. They did slightly streamline it a little when they no longer required Steam ID's and the like, but it still puts too large a burden on the players sending them in.
And I don't know what tf our poor Switch cousins are supposed to do, as their ability to record their DBD games was removed many months ago to improve "performance" somehow.