About instant kills?

Sometimes when I am playing I notice that killers will mori survivors but not ones with two hooks, facing myers, the tv girl, ect. and after the game ill look and won’t see they played a mori offering.. so my question is how do they do this? For example the one I just faced was the demo and he did it

Comments

  • Yeah I do know those two do, but I just had a match and the demogorggan (or however its spelled) got two people

  • Probably a fully activated devour hope perk. Cleanse those totems!


  • @sammmharrison said:

    Sometimes when I am playing I notice that killers will mori survivors but not ones with two hooks, facing myers, the tv girl, ect. and after the game ill look and won’t see they played a mori offering.. so my question is how do they do this? For example the one I just faced was the demo and he did it

    Some killer's power allow you to kill survivor even without mori. In addition to the abovementioned Myers and Onryo you can also be killed by a Pig's reverse beartrap and Pyramidhead's final torment (survivor will still need to have 2 hook stages). So yeah, it's just a feature.

  • Gottcha Thank you! They were using devour hope. I didn’t know it did that