Time to show auras of opened chests

With perks like Appraisal, Residual Manifest, and Pharmacy allowing the survivor to interact with already-opened and already-searched chests, it's time to change aura reading perks.

Replace "Unopened Chests" with "Chests"

Comments

  • Since when does Pharmacy allow you to interact with opened chests?

    Anyway, I think it could be a neat thing to add to those two perks. Showing the auras of un-rummaged chests could be a nice touch, but most of the chests you end up rummaging anyway are ones you open yourself.

  • I think Detective's Hunch already does this, I'm pretty sure I got an aura of an opened chest while toying with that perk last night.

    I'd be totally down for expanding that to other perks too.

  • And now we have a new rummage perk coming.

    Perks that show unopened chests should be changed to show chests in any state.