What is the perk icon for No Way Out depicting?
I get that there's an exit gate in the background, like from Blood Warden's perk icon, but what is that thing in the middle foreground?
I've always just figured it was a mouse trap 🤷♂️
I get that there's an exit gate in the background, like from Blood Warden's perk icon, but what is that thing in the middle foreground?
I've always just figured it was a mouse trap 🤷♂️
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Trickster’s calling card. It also appears in his mori.
Actually, now that I look at it, it looks like a backstage pass, with the lanyard ‘n all.
That it's a backstage pass, you can see the lanyard sticking off of it.